Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hello There!!






So Finals are done and another semester is under my belt!!! As with all the classes I've taken, I can proudly say I have learned a lot this semester as well. For my Character Design class I had to create four character sheets. The cool thing about these characters is that I will be taking them along with me in the semesters to come. I will be using my characters to create Backgrounds, storyboards, and eventually put them all together in my 2d animation class. This is still there first stage, so they might change along the way. Hope you enjoy all the hard work I put in as much as I did. Be on the look out for my Animation short that will be posted on the blog in no time. Enjoy!! and fell free to leave me your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment